Thursday, February 4, 2010

I'm now in a 'normal' nursery cot that full term babies go in. I no longer have the water bed or heated mattress because I'm a big boy now - I can keep myself warm! I'm still on the low flow.

I've been here for 58 days now and if I wasn't born yet I'd be 34 weeks gestation.

My weigh in today (4/2/10) was 2047 grams so I'm getting BIG! I've nearly outgrown my size 6x0 outfits!

I seem to be getting wider rather than longer. My length is now 35.5cm.

Next move will hopefully be to Shepparton!

4 comments:

  1. Hi Hamish,
    WOW!!That's fantastic news, I'm so glad to see that you have moved up to bed 42 and gee you look pretty cool in your new clothes, keep up the great work, can't wait to see you in Shepp soon. We miss you and your mummy heaps!
    See you soon. Love Katrina.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW this really is fantastic news, we are all so excited for you. Love Pete, Tan, Lucy and Emily

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hamish you look extra cute in this photo! Glad to hear that you're growing and keeping well. Say hi to your Mum and Dad for us :)

    Maria & Chris xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic News Steph and Russ.
    You are growing so big Hamish. We look forward to seing you the next time we are back in Victoria. I think you will be home by then.
    Jodi, Doug, Harry & Charlotte

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to leave a message or comment.