Congratulations to you all!! Hamish, you have done so well - keep it up! To Russ & Steph, hopefully it will be a little easier from now on but make the most of those last few sleeps before you eventually take him home!! I look forward to having that coffee with Hamish in Shep soon. Love Aunty Julie
You all have the most amazing inner strength. Fabulous news to hear that you are back in Shepparton. I look forward to finally meeting Hamish next week. Fee
Congratulations to you all!! Hamish, you have done so well - keep it up! To Russ & Steph, hopefully it will be a little easier from now on but make the most of those last few sleeps before you eventually take him home!! I look forward to having that coffee with Hamish in Shep soon. Love Aunty Julie
ReplyDeleteGreat news, hope to catch up soon
ReplyDeleteMarg W
You all have the most amazing inner strength. Fabulous news to hear that you are back in Shepparton. I look forward to finally meeting Hamish next week.
ReplyDeleteFee