Guess What???? I'm back in Shepparton!I arrived back yesterday - 9th February 2010. That's exactly 2 months after I was born!
I got to have another ride in the Air Ambulance.
It was a happy/sad moment leaving all the friends I made at the Mercy Hospital but I will keep in touch.
I'm now at the Goulburn Valley Base Hospital and have settled in to my new environment well - it's a lot smaller here and not as noisy!
I'm now at the Goulburn Valley Base Hospital and have settled in to my new environment well - it's a lot smaller here and not as noisy!
Now I need to fatten up some more so I can go home. Mummy & Daddy are very excited to have me a bit closer and they are getting all the things ready that I need.
I can't wait to get home now!
Yeah for you Hamish. grow big and strong so you can go home and we can give you heaps of cuddles.
ReplyDeleteJodi Doug Harry Charlotte