I'm 3 weeks old today - Happy Birthday to me!!
But I've had a little set back since Boxing Day. I've developed a bit of an infection which they are treating with antibiotics. They keep taking me off my milk and my temperature is a bit up/down.
I think I got too excited over Christmas! I got lots of nice presents which I'm looking forward to playing with. They also moved me down to bed 21 to make room for triplets that arrived at the nursery on Christmas Day, and the higher the bed number the further you make your way down the nursery - which also means you are improving and when you get down the end (towards bed 50+) you get to go home! I started at bed 4, was moved to bed 6, then 21 and now I'm back at bed 11!
Poor mummy hasn't been too well either - she's abit run down from all that expressing of yummy mummy's milk she's been making for me and we haven't had a cuddle for about a week.... seems like ages!!!
Daddy's been doing a great job looking after all 3 of us! He's been coming down backwards/forwards for extended weekends and is trying to finish off work commitments as well as keeping things ticking at home. Hang in there Daddy!
I'm looking forward to cuddles all round as soon as we are all able!
Hang in kiddo.Work on advancing that bed number. Dromana
ReplyDelete