The large tube down my throat has been removed and I now have a nasal respirator. It is held in place with my trendy santa hat. They took me off the morphine yesterday and I was a bit agitated but I am much more settled today. I am still taking mum's milk through a small tube and she is kindly expressing every 3 hours. They are also giving me caffeine to help stimulate my breathing. I think it means that I will really love my lattes when I am a bit older.
Monday, December 14, 2009
The large tube down my throat has been removed and I now have a nasal respirator. It is held in place with my trendy santa hat. They took me off the morphine yesterday and I was a bit agitated but I am much more settled today. I am still taking mum's milk through a small tube and she is kindly expressing every 3 hours. They are also giving me caffeine to help stimulate my breathing. I think it means that I will really love my lattes when I am a bit older.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I am your lovely Aunty Al (your Dad's sister) and I have loved coming and seeing you and your Mum and Dad. You have changed a bit in a few days and I know your journey is going well. You have been very cute crossing your legs and you love lying on your back. Keep up the good work and I will see you in the next few days.
ReplyDeleteLove Aunty Al
I will organise Tony from Cafe to U to deliver some Lattes for you
ReplyDeleteCongratulations Steph and Russell on the birth of your beautiful baby boy - what a wonderful Xmas present. He is a true little Aussie fighter and will bring you both so much joy.
ReplyDeleteLove and best wishes
Hi Hamish, I am another relative of yours - a second cousin in fact! But to keep it simple you can just call me Aunty Julie!! I look forward to having a coffee with you soon but you can keep the 37 degrees! Although at least you will be acclimatised when you get home to Shep where it is like that all the time!! I'm impressed with your Blog - I still don't even know what one is......
ReplyDeleteHamish I met your dad on a Contiki tour 9 years ago. It seems you have started your life as a fighter. I know what it is like to be a fighter. As I am a winner you will be a winner as well. God bless and keep up the good fight. You will be home in no time.
ReplyDeleteCongratulations Steph & Russ,
ReplyDeleteWhat a little fighter you have. He's looking pretty spesh in all his gear. He'll be a big boy before you know it. Love the blog and look forward to all the updates. Love, Carol.
Merry Christmas from the DePaolas
ReplyDeletegreat to be able to keep up to date with where you are all up to