Sunday, March 14, 2010

I'm just about ready for a change of scenery now...... I think I want to go home!
Mummy is rooming in with me the next couple of nights and I can't believe that I will finally be able to go home with them on Wednesday!

5 comments:

  1. Congratulations what an achievement - going home what a big beautiful boy you are - I'm sure that mummy and daddy will be ever so pleased to have you home - now the fun begins.
    Congrats Steph and Russ on your beautiful son he is very lucky boy to have such wonderful parents good luck over the coming weeks and enjoy.
    Love Bev O'Shea

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hamish great to see that you are off the ocygen and going home on Wednesday. You can all now begin to settle into some form of routine. Nats.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We have been following your progress, Little Man, and we are so proud of 'Team Martin'. We are celebrating your arrival home with your mummy and daddy today. What a milestone!

    Michelle, Darryl and Holly Miles XO

    ReplyDelete
  4. From all the girls at Shepp Private "Yeah!!!!! Going home at last!"
    Wow, he's looking like quite a boofa now.
    See you soon.
    Love from all.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations!!! I can't believe that Hamish is at home and enjoying life with Mum and Dad. Steph and Russ you should both be proud of how you have managed over the past few months, my hat goes off to you. Enjoy this special time and we look forward to meeting the big guy soon. Lots of Love Georgia, Ruby and Henry

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to leave a message or comment.